Sean Hannity (left) and Rush Limbaugh (right)
- The first thing you do when you wake up in the morning is, you turn on the radio to your favorite talk radio station. You do not want to miss anything so you bring your radio to the bathroom, turn up the volume so the sounds from the shower do not drown out the sounds from the radio.
- You have a dilemma when two of your favorite talk show hosts are on the same time slot and on competing stations. You switch between stations during the commercial breaks hoping that the other one will not have its commercial break at the same time.
- You turn on every radio that you have in the house because you do not want to miss anything as you go about the house.
- You go through a withdrawal when you have to go on a trip and the place where you are at does not have a strong radio signal. To solve that problem, you are even willing to pay for the subscription service offered by the radio talk show host so you can either listen on the internet or via podcast.
- You do not watch day time TV because day time TV programs conflict with your talk radio listening.
Laura Ingraham, left
P.S. There are more ways that show that I am a talk show junkie, but for now five will suffice! :-)